Specially-designed Course for
Acupuncture Grandparented Practitioners
This course is specially designed for grandparented acupuncturists who wish to expand their knowledge in a short period of time. The class schedule is flexible to allow the practitioners to continue their practice while studying.
During the course we will cover the following important subjects:
1) Safety, Interpersonal Skills and Professionalism
2) Biomedicine, Diagnostics and Treatment
3) Clinical Practice and Acupuncture Techniques
4) How to prepare yourself for PLAR assessment. (CTCMPAO Prior Assessment for Grandparented Practitioners)
5) Practice Management
6) TCM Foundations
7) Receive 128 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to renew the license with CTCMPAO
Would you like to receive a Free copy of
Acupuncture in Manual Therapy?
Click Here to Receive