What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy was invented in 1952 by Dr. Michel Pistor (France). It is a treatment that stimulates the mesoderm, or middle layer of the skin. In mesotherapeutic procedures, very small doses of medications are administered subcutaneously with special disposable microneedles.
Only candidates with medical background can apply for Mesotherapy Courses.
Would you like to receive a Free copy of
Atlas of Mesotherapy in Skin Rejuvenation?
1. Facial - mesolift, mesoglow,
2. For Lipodystrophy - types, treatment (double chin, buffalo neck, upper arms, inner thighs, etc),
3. For Alopecia - types, treatment.
Receive $550 off from the original price, if you live in Ontario
- $2450 + HST for Canadian Applicants
- $2999 + HST for International Applicants